Benefits DIY Semicured Gel Nail Stickers
BENEFITS OF GELLAE DIY SEMICURED GEL NAIL STICKERS?
- Affordable- gellaes are much cheaper than getting a manicure at the nail salon. You might also get 2 uses of a nail pack if you stick the excess back onto the sticker sheet for another round of manicure. Make sure to keep it away from heat and light sources!
- Easy to apply and remove- if you know how to use a sticker, you'll know how to apply gellaes!
- Saves time- gellaes are quicker to apply than painting on gel polish and curing between coats or making an appointment, getting to the nail salon and getting your nails done at the salon. You can apply gellaes in 20 minutes or less.
- Durable and long lasting- they last more than 2 weeks with proper nail preparation.
- No nail damage- no soaking off with harsh chemicals. Gently lift gellae of your nails with the wooden cuticle stick.
- No long dry time- unlike nail polish, there is no need to wait for your nails to dry so you don't have to worry about smudges, dents or fabric/hair imprints.
- No mess- unlike nail polish, there's no spillage or accidentally painting your fingers.
- No smells- unlike gel nail polish, gellaes have no smell.
- No design skill needed- you don't need to know how to do nail art, the designs are already done on the sticker.
- Super fun- you can change up your nails anytime! With over 30 designs to choose from, your nails will always look fresh.
- Practice self care- taking some time to apply gellaes is a form of practicing self care. In this ever changing, fast-paced world, it is very important to pause and take care of yourself. Hence our tagline: pause, it's nail time!
Nail Strengthening- gellaes provide an effective solution for those struggling with brittle, thin nails. The thin layer of durable gel acts as a protective layer, preventing nails from breaking easily and promoting healthier nail growth over time.
Overcoming Nail Biting- for those challenged by nail-biting habits, Gellaes offer a practical solution. The resilient gel layer forms a barrier that safeguards nails from being bitten, helping users break the cycle of nail-biting and allowing their natural nails to grow intact.
Post-Damage Recovery- gellaes play a crucial role in aiding the recovery process for individuals with damaged nails. The protective gel layer ensures that nails are shielded as they heal, facilitating better growth and restoration after experiencing various forms of nail damage.