How To Apply/Remove DIY Gel Nail Stickers
How to prep your nails
1. Wash your hands to remove oils and push cuticles back.
2. Rough up your nails using a nail file.
3. Clean nails with an alcohol wipe and leave to dry.
How to apply gellaes
1. Find the right size and peel off the clear protective film.
2. Peel the gellae and gently stick it on your nail. Stretch if needed.
3. Use the wooden cuticle stick and a rolling motion to seal the edges well.
4. Remove excess gellae and file in a downwards motion.
5. Cure under a UV/LED light for 60 seconds.
6. Done! Take a photo and tag us @gellaenails, we’d love to see your fresh mani!
How to remove gellaes
1. Use the wooden cuticle stick to gently lift gellaes off your nails. Tip: apply our Nourishing Cuticle Oil & Gellae Nail Remover or nail polish remover to loosen the adhesive.
2. Clean your nails with a cotton pad.
USE IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPENING TO PREVENT UV EXPOSURE AND GELLAES FROM HARDENING ON THE SHEET
Tip: If the stickers are stiff on the sheet immediately upon opening, gently heat the sticker sheet with a hair dryer for a few seconds to soften, before application
WOW GORGEOUS NAILS! We would love to see your fresh mani so tag @gellaenails in your Instagram, Tik Tok or Facebook photos/videos.